1. Precipitated in Nepal Programs of Art and Culture Festival for 21 days. Sponsored by Jai Bharath Educational Society in the year 1997.
2. In the year 1997 under the sponsorship of Adi chunchanagiri International Educational Organization. Dr. D.R.G. along with his wife Dr. K. Rajeswari Gowda. He toured America, England, and Germany for 47 days and propagated the greatness of Karnataka its culture, Art and Literature.
3. Dr. D.R.G through his lectures, Speeches, and Poetic illustrations inspired the valuable cultural, Tradition, Religion and greatness of Kannada Language in many importance cities under the joint venture of “Art of Living Foundation” and “Spiritual University”.
4. On 2.09.2004 Viswa Kannada Samelana held sat Orlando of Florida USA Dr. D.R.G has represented Karnataka He was a visiting member among 20 delegates selected by Government of Karnataka .
5. In the year 2007 month of May he Toured Egypt for 11 days and visited the Library of Alexandria and noticed the Kannada Word “Ooralli” inscriptions found on its wall.
6. Recently Kuvempu Geleyara Balaga Conferred him the title of “Vishwa Manava Award” and Survey cultural academy decorated with Sahitya Sri Award.
7. 2002 Vardhamana Mahaveers Award from Sri. Matt of Sharavanabelagola.