1. Honorable Member in Indian performing rights society (I.P.R.S.) Mumbai since 02.08.1982.
2. President of Ranna Award Selection Committee.
3. As Honorable Jury in Film Award Selection committee since 1990 to 2000.
4. Worked As a Member of SLN Arts, Science and Commerce Degree College, since 1981: till 2004.
5. Worked As the Editor for “Chaicra: Literary Magzine. since 1972. till 2004.
6. Chief Editor for J nana Jagatthu (Educational Magzine) and Introducing guide for state schools and colleges – State Educational Directory published by Jnana Peetha prakashana.
7. Involved in collecting literature and Janapada sahitya and conducting research has value based literary works of village folks.
Honorable member of Karnataka State Sahitya Academy
Government of Karnataka Appointed Dr. D.R.G as Honorable member and he served the academy for 2 consecutive periods. As an Active member of Standing Committee he served effectively. He worked as honorary editor for “Aniketana” published by Sahitya Academy once in two months. He devoted his work as an honorary for Kannada development authority.
He extended his services in the capacity of Chairman of Kannada Film Quality Selection Committee.